Thursday 12 November 2015

Chapter and Paragraph Content Development


I am re thinking my plan and I have come up with this structure, this allows me to concentrate my research specifically into each chapter and subsection making sure I can cover all points and areas. I will begin in paragraph 1 (Chapter 1) with an overview of visual perception and an in-depth review and comparison of the three key theorists, Gestalt, Gregory and Gibson. This will introduce the main topic and people so the following parts of the essay make sense. In Para 2 (Chapter 2) this is where I will look into the beginning of Gestalt being introduced into design, I will pinpoint key times where Gestalt has been at the forefront of design and choose specific designs to analyse appropriately. Para 3 (Chapter 3) will be the natural progression of Gestalt in the 21st Century, do to the rise in development of new media I think it is appropriate at this point to investigate whether Gestalt is still relevant to designers or holds the same level of importance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment