Wednesday 4 November 2015

Title Consideration


I decided at this point that I need a title to begin collecting my research, although we have been advised it may be better to confirm a title later I feel that I need a heading to work towards and stay organised in arranging my findings. My idea is to use findings from my level 5 essay to provide myself with a basis to further research, from my conclusion previously it was apparent that 'symmetry and order', and 'figure and ground' were the two most commonly recognised Gestalt principles from my primary research. Above are my three options I am working from, I need to explore from here which offers the most potential in finding out something that is relative to me in my practice and something which I enjoy and will find useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment